I am Managing Director of Credit Management Professionals Ltd. I hold the professional status of M.I.C.M. (Member of the Institute of Credit Management) and I have over 18 years experience within Credit Management.
specialises in providing businesses with credit and debt management solutions,
to help you to improve your financial stability, profitability and therefore
your overall business success.
Credit Management Professionals can assist you with:-
- Cashflow issues -
In this current economic climate, cash flow is critical for the survival
and indeed the growth of any business, irrespective of their size. We
can assist by giving advice and ongoing
support addressing the issues and challenges you may be facing with
your Cash Flow.
- Proccesses & Procedures - As your
company grows, internal processes can become very complex and outdated or
indeed overlooked. We understand all company’s want to provide a good
customer service and at the same time increasing their profitability this
can be achieved by streamlining and structuring processes and
procedures and introducing service level agreements (SLA’s.)
- Collections Strategies -
Neglecting to collect cash on time has a direct impact on cash flow
and the success of your overall business. We can assist on the
time management and help to improve your effectiveness by
streamlining the transition on raising invoices to cash collection.
- Cash Collections - In today's business environment, commercial debt is on the increase. Organisations are finding it overwhelming to manage their debtor days and are seeing a direct impact on their cash flow. Do you have an accumulation of uncollectable cash? In need of advice to increase your cash flow? If you can answer 'Yes' to either of these questions, contact us now for a free initial consultation. With a wealth of experience, we can provide you with an effective cash collections service, tailored to your business requirements.
- Litigation - Unfortunately
the increase in commercial debt is now a substantial part of business life. Despite
using every effort to collect your cash, the bad debt spirals out of control,
resulting in the debtor becoming a financial risk to your business and
ultimately impacting on your cash flow. Some disputes can be resolved through
mediation, but as a last resort, there are cases which will require the use of
legal assistance. This can be a costly and time consuming exercise. C.M.P. can
- Do you have
accounts which have exhausted your normal collection procedures?
- Do you have the
time and / or knowledge to proceed with legal action?
- Motivation Focus Groups - Motivational focus groups can raise issues and areas of concern being experienced by your staff. They can also emphasize changes necessary within the finance department, to make it more efficient and productive. Invite Credit Management Professionals to lead a motivational focus group for you. We will give you an independent summary and create a project plan to boost the morale of your team.
We have experience in:-
- Consumer Credit
- Trade Credit
- Cash Collection Strategies
- Staff Training
- Process and Procedures Implementation
We are familiar with Statute and Legislation such as:-
- English Contract Law
- Agency Law
- Copyright Law covering Copyright Act of 1811 amended by the Copyright, Patent and Design Act of 1984
- Consumer Credit Act
- Hire Purchase Agreements Act
- Sales of Goods Act
- Sale and Supply of Goods Act
Other Business Information
Company type||Private Limited Company
Region||South East » Surrey
Accreditations||ICM - Institute of Credit Management, M.I.C.M. Qualified
Time zone||(GMT) Western Europe Time, London, Lisbon
Other Networking Organisations||Business over Breakfast (Cobham), Business over Breakfast (Farnham), Business over Breakfast (Woking), Linked in, Network 2 Connect, Networking in Surrey
|Martin is fantastic and as he was a sale is not a sale until it's paid for, I'd recommend him without hesitation